Everyone is welcome at DCA. For assistance or enquiries about our facilities and services please telephone 01382 909900 or email email@example.com
Getting to DCA
- There are two designated disabled parking spaces in the car park at the back of the building.
- Level access to DCA lift from the cark park at the back of the building.
- No parking on double yellow lines outside the front of the building on Nethergate.
- There is a taxi rank directly outside the front of the building, with level access up a gentle slope to the entrance.
Once you're here
- Our reception/box office desk is at a suitable height for wheelchair users.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome.
- Lift has voice announcement and tactile buttons.
- Contrasting colour has been used throughout the building to assist those with visual impairment.
- Level or lift access to all public areas of the building with one exception.
- Our small Print Gallery (above the shop) is only accessible by a flight of stairs. If you are not able to use the stairs and would like to see works from the Print Gallery, please ask. Often we will be able to show you works from the same edition in the Print Studio or Shop.
- One accessible unisex toilet, close to the galleries, on level 4 with emergency pull cord. One accessible unisex toilet, close to the cinema entrance, on level 3 with emergency pull cord.
- Induction loop system in the cinemas.
- Occasional subtitled screenings and audio description for all screenings (when available from the distributor).
- The cinemas are fully ramped with wheelchair areas and removable seats. Wheelchairs are also available on request (please let us know your requirements in advance).
- The Print Studio and Jute Café Bar are accessible either by lift from either the front or back entrance to reception area or down a flight of stairs, with handrail.
- Print Studio is laid out with wide access routes to facilitate wheelchair manoeuvrability and ease for use by people with mobility impairment.
- Print Studio also has accessible toilet facilities.
- Large print versions of the guide are available, on request, at the reception desk.
- DCA is also baby friendly.
Staff are always available to assist.