Remember DCA in your will

For over 20 years DCA has been dedicated to bringing the best in contemporary arts to Dundee, and you can help us thrive for the next 20 years through a gift in your will.

DCA enables audiences, artists and participants to see, experience and create through our four programme areas: Exhibitions, Cinema, Print and Learning. Our aim is to enrich people’s lives with arts, culture and creativity for many generations to come.

As a registered charity, gifts in wills are vital to our future. Did you know you could leave us as little as 1% in your will, ensuring those closest to you are taken care of and receive the remaining 99%?

Anyone can leave a gift and all contributions, large or small, make a significant difference and help us to keep connecting with the people and communities of Dundee for years to come.


How to leave a gift in your will?

We recommend contacting a qualified solicitor to help you write or update your will to include a gift to DCA. If you wish to update your will, your solicitor may suggest you use a Codicil, this is a straightforward way to amend your will.

Leaving a gift in your will costs you nothing now, but it will make a powerful and lasting contribution to DCA in the future.


Contact Us

We know leaving a gift in your will is an incredibly personal decision, and you do not have to inform us of your gift. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to thank you for helping to protect DCA for future generations.

To let us know you have left a gift in your will or to discuss further please contact Shelley Barclay, Development Executive, on


Thank you to the people who have made a real and lasting difference to the future of DCA by leaving a gift to us in their will.